Monday, June 29, 2009

Club Med Turks & Caicos!

Ok, so we all know that dreams come and go, right? What has them actually stick around and become real? We BELIEVE in them! It's like they always remain in the background somehow, someway, reminding you that "yes, you can have it!" or "you can accomplish this!" or "it IS totally possible!" 

However, many times we let our dreams pass us by...  
Why do we do that to ourselves?
Did someone say, "you can't do it" or "it's not worth it" or "you'll never make it"?
Is it Fear?
Rejection?
Fear of rejection? haha

Ok, this is NO laughing matter! Sorry...

Back to the nitty gritty...
Seriously, what is IT?
Ponder this for a moment...

So, what are your dreams? Or what are some dreams you had when you were younger that you forgot about? OR what are the dreams you had when you were younger AND you still think about them now?

One of the dreams I've had for the last few years has been to visit Club Med Turkoise (Turks & Caicos).  I don't know why it's been such a big deal to me, but it has been.  
Actually, I remember a childhood friend went on Club Med vacations with her family when we were younger and I was always so jealous because it sounded like so much fun and I remember she said the G.O.'s were HOT! 
LOL! THAT WAS IT!!! I wanted to meet the HOT G.O.'s!!! Hahaha! ;)

Ok, all joking aside, the other thing is that it's an "adult village". No kids.  So, I have a better chance of meeting someone that I can hang with who is possibly relatively close in age.  (BTW, I mean this in a strictly platonic way! Don't get any dirty ideas now...) 
Oh, and if visiting Jamaica 4 times in 2 years doesn't let you know that I love warm, tropical, sunny locations, well, then you're on your own with that one! ;)

So, my point is that recently I heard from a few people that Club Med T&C wasn't all that great like it used to be and I thought, well, maybe it's not meant to be then...
I was sad.
I put it in the back of my mind.  Took it off my list of places to visit.  :(

AND THEN, my wonderful friend Shantelle sent me a text that she ALWAYS wanted to go to Club Med T&C and could I get away in June or July?!?! 
I started jumping UP and DOWN because I knew I was going to be able to make THAT dream come true! Back of my mind, no more! :) I will be the judge of my own vacation! I have nothing to compare this trip to because it's my first Club Med vacation! Yippeee! HOT G.O.'s HERE I COME!!! Hahaha!

So, again, my point is that no matter how big or small you think your dreams might be, if you want them to come true, go for it!

What have you got to lose??? 

(Seriously, WHAT have you got to lose?)

Well, I'm off to bed to dream about turquoise waters and young men.  Noooo, just kidding! Just turquoise waters... :)


'Til next time, thanks for reading and Happy Dreaming!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment